Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a healthier alternative to my kids favorite frozen waffles. You can change the yogurt flavors to suit your taste.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread or 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1 cup yogurt (I use Stonyfield vanilla)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons wheat germ
- Heat up waffle maker; spray with Pam.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, milk; beat well.
- Soak bread in egg mixture as if making French toast.
- Place individual slice in waffle maker; sprinkle with wheat germ.
- Cook 1-2 minutes.