Air Force Mama's Note:
Not just for kids!!! Adapted from Chipolte Chick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 beef franks
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough (or 8 oz can cresent dough)
- 2 egg whites
- cheese slice (optional, cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1Preheat oven to heat specified on breadstick package.
- 2Unroll the dough and cut into 1 inch strips if using cresent rolls.
- 3Optional: Place a 1/2 inch stip of cheese on top of the hot dog.
- 4Wrap hot dogs, making a spiral from the one end of the hot dog to the other.
- 5Place the hot dogs on a cookie sheet that was misted with cooking spray.
- 6Brush the egg white lightly on the dough.
- 7Bake for 8-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.5
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 1053.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough