Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Not just for kids!!! Adapted from Chipolte Chick
- 8 beef franks
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough (or 8 oz can cresent dough)
- 2 egg whites
- cheese slice (optional, cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- Preheat oven to heat specified on breadstick package.
- Unroll the dough and cut into 1 inch strips if using cresent rolls.
- Optional: Place a 1/2 inch stip of cheese on top of the hot dog.
- Wrap hot dogs, making a spiral from the one end of the hot dog to the other.
- Place the hot dogs on a cookie sheet that was misted with cooking spray.
- Brush the egg white lightly on the dough.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until lightly browned.