Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not sure why the recipe lady named these this, but I guess it was in honor of the upcoming Superbowl. From a local cooking show.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 3⁄4 cup walnuts (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, oats, and cornflakes.
- Stir in cooled melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add optional ingredients as you like - I added them all and they were delicious.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to above mixture stirring to mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.