Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from my grandmother
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 6 ounces cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes or 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- Brown ground beef with either rotel tomatoes or salsa.
- Drain completely.
- Make mashed potatoes which ever way you like them.
- Place ground beef in a pan and spread mashed potatoes over the top. sprinkle as much cheese as you like over top of potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted.
basic sheppards pie that is delicious. thanks for the great receipe