Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummys that come from mexico. Your whole family will like this spicy food.
- 118.29 ml cheese (any type you like, you normally add 2-3 types of cheese)
- 118.29 ml of chopped vegetables (peppers, beans, mushrooms, onions etc.)
- 4.92 ml hot sauce (adds a kick) (optional)
- 118.29 ml chicken or 118.29 ml steak
- 4.92 ml garlic (optional)
- 4.92 ml finely chopped jalapeno (for really spicy quesadillas) (optional)
- 6-20 tortillas (serves 3-10 people)
- Take your tortillas and drop in all of your ingredients on top of it.
- Cheese will normally go first.
- If you would like to add your hot sauce, drop a tsp. of it on top of every thing.
- Put into a hot pan and let cook until cheese starts to melt.
- Next add your second tortilla on top and flip.
- Let cook for about 3-8 minutes until serving.
very good recipe...I do add chicken that is flavored with taco seasoning..prepared as envelope directs. yumm!!!!