Alicia Johnson's Note:
Yummys that come from mexico. Your whole family will like this spicy food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cheese (any type you like, you normally add 2-3 types of cheese)
- 1/2 cup of chopped vegetables (peppers, beans, mushrooms, onions etc.)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (adds a kick) (optional)
- 1/2 cup chicken or 1/2 cup steak
- 1 teaspoon garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno (for really spicy quesadillas) (optional)
- 6 -20 tortillas (serves 3-10 people)
- 1Take your tortillas and drop in all of your ingredients on top of it.
- 2Cheese will normally go first.
- 3If you would like to add your hot sauce, drop a tsp. of it on top of every thing.
- 4Put into a hot pan and let cook until cheese starts to melt.
- 5Next add your second tortilla on top and flip.
- 6Let cook for about 3-8 minutes until serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kickn' Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 1072.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: