Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummys that come from mexico. Your whole family will like this spicy food.
Make and share this Kickn' Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (any type you like, you normally add 2-3 types of cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped vegetables (peppers, beans, mushrooms, onions etc.)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (adds a kick) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken or 1⁄2 cup steak
- 1 teaspoon garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno (for really spicy quesadillas) (optional)
- 6 -20 tortillas (serves 3-10 people)
- Take your tortillas and drop in all of your ingredients on top of it.
- Cheese will normally go first.
- If you would like to add your hot sauce, drop a tsp. of it on top of every thing.
- Put into a hot pan and let cook until cheese starts to melt.
- Next add your second tortilla on top and flip.
- Let cook for about 3-8 minutes until serving.
very good recipe...I do add chicken that is flavored with taco seasoning..prepared as envelope directs. yumm!!!!