Kicking Chicken Sandwiches
- In a large skillet cook chicken in hot butter until lightly browned and no pink remains.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, garlic, and cayenne; cook for 1 minute more. Cool slightly.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream until creamy and combined.
- Fold in chicken mixture, drained tomatoes and peppers, green onions, and cilantro.
- Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Spread mixture on 6 slices of bread. Top with avocado, cucumber, or tomato slices.
- Add lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. Or spread chicken mixture evenly over tortillas; top with lettuce, and avocado, cucumber, or tomato slices. Roll up tortillas.