Recipe by Rita~
Got this spicy cheesy dip from Hope a friend of mine. Yes I adapted it. Yes you can used canned chicken. Recipe can be easily halved.
Top Review by mensan98th
This has become a holiday standard in my family since I discovered the recipe three years ago. My brother-in-law wipes the pot clean! The teenagers also love it, and I make it when they come to visit each summer. I use Frank's Red Hot for the hot sauce, and a 12-oz bottle works just right. Thanks, Rita~!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 283.49 g of chunky blue cheese dressing
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 340.19 g hot sauce, use your favorite from sriracha to chipotle hot to sweet
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt cream cheese and blue cheese dressing in a pot over low heat.
- Place that in a large casserole.
- Add shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded cheddar, shredded chicken, and hot sauce.
- Give a good stir.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes until its hot a bubbly.
- Serve with chips, cucumber slices, pepper sticks, celery.