1/3 Photos of Kicking Buffalo Chicken Dip
Got this spicy cheesy dip from Hope a friend of mine. Yes I adapted it. Yes you can used canned chicken. Recipe can be easily halved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cream cheese and blue cheese dressing in a pot over low heat.
- 2Place that in a large casserole.
- 3Add shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded cheddar, shredded chicken, and hot sauce.
- 4Give a good stir.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes until its hot a bubbly.
- 6Serve with chips, cucumber slices, pepper sticks, celery.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicking Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 288.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g