Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great potluck/picnic salad. In a matter of minutes you can put this together and no one would ever guess. Make copies of the recipe...everyone will want one!! :)
- chili cheese flavor Fritos corn chips (Chili Cheese flavor is KEY here!!)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow sweet onions or 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) canchili-flavor ranch style beans (usually red or black beans)
- 8 ounces brick colby or 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese or 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed into bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- lime juice
- chopped avocado
- kernel corn
- chopped cilantro
- In a large serving bowl combine the chopped egg, onion, peppers, tomato, beans, and any other "optional" ingredients you may have chosen.
- Stir together well and chill in fridge to let flavors hang-out for a while. (The 30 minute cook time is chill time.).
- About 15 minutes or so before serving add the Chili Cheese Fritos, cheese, and catalina dressing.
- Toss to coat everything well.