Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I've tried a lot of shrimp dip recipes, and I finally decided to be creative and make my own! This has a bit of heat, since I've found that cream cheese- based dips are often bland. We like this on buttery crackers, and celery sticks. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, minced
- Mix together, adjusting seasonings to taste. Add shrimp last.
- Chill several hours before serving.
I don't like messing with seafood too much so I used the small shrimp used in salads. I did cut the cayenne pepper to 1/4 tsp because mine is very strong. Made for Newest Zaar Tag