Not much to say about it...Rice that Kicks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 cup Minute brown rice (steamed)
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn (del monte or green giant)
- 15 ounces black beans (bush's)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning (use a little or a lot for taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (use more or less for heat)
- 2 teaspoons Smart Balance light butter spread (with olive oil)
- 1in a frying pan heat onion and bell pepper in butter until cooked half way through.
- 2add black beans cook 2 minutes while stirring.
- 3add corn cook 2 minutes while stirring.
- 4add rice, Mrs. dash, and cayenne cook and stir until seasonings completely blended.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kickin' Rice
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 498.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning