Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whew! These sound spicy!
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups hulled pumpkin seeds
- Combine all ingredients except seeds in large skillet.
- Heat well, stirring to mix. Add seeds and stir to coat well. Spread in shallow pan.
- Bake in preheated 300ºF oven for 10 mins or until crisp. Stir occasionally. Cool.
These were good. I didn't have any paprika on hand so just substituted with some chili powder. I added 4 dashes of pepper sauce ( we like things HOT!!) but still think I should have added a bit more. Nice flavor though. Thanks!