Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This chicken is a fabulous creation that I accidentally came up with while scavenging for ingredients. What is so great about it, is that you can modify the recipe to your own taste buds. Please feel free to play around and come up with your own version! Note: It is helpful to line your pan with foil and bake half of the time with it covered, and the other half of the time with it uncovered.
- Preheat your Oven to 350 degrees and line your baking pan with foil.
- Pound your chicken for consistency of thickness.
- Salt and Pepper chicken.
- In a bowl, combine the rest of your ingredients, mixing well.
- Marinate your chicken in the mixture for 30 minutes at room temperature
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, covered with foil. Turn the chicken over and continue to bake until the juices run clear (approximately 10 to 15 minutes). Remember to uncover your chicken half way through the baking process.