This chicken is a fabulous creation that I accidentally came up with while scavenging for ingredients. What is so great about it, is that you can modify the recipe to your own taste buds. Please feel free to play around and come up with your own version! Note: It is helpful to line your pan with foil and bake half of the time with it covered, and the other half of the time with it uncovered.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your Oven to 350 degrees and line your baking pan with foil.
- 2Pound your chicken for consistency of thickness.
- 3Salt and Pepper chicken.
- 4In a bowl, combine the rest of your ingredients, mixing well.
- 5Marinate your chicken in the mixture for 30 minutes at room temperature
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, covered with foil. Turn the chicken over and continue to bake until the juices run clear (approximately 10 to 15 minutes). Remember to uncover your chicken half way through the baking process.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kickin' Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: