Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Grapes, cherries and curry powder combine for a delicious marriage of sweet and spicy. The complex flavors of this lunch and summertime favorite are sure to make your tongue happy. For tender and juicy chicken, marinate chicken breasts in buttermilk and slowly grill; or for a fast and easy alternative, use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken, cooked, chilled & diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon .fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together all ingredients, reserving the chicken, grapes and pecans for last.
- Serve on traditional croissants, Hawaiian rolls, or a bed of lettuce.