Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
YUMMMMM..... I found this recipe in this month's (February, 08) edition of REAL SIMPLE magazine. These nuggets not only look super delicious (and healthy!) but also look REAL(ly) SIMPLE to make! I can't wait to try them!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pita chips and Parmesan into food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely ground and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the parsley at this time (if using).
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, letting any excess drip off- then into the pita-chip mixture~ making sure to press the crumbs on to help it adhere.
- Place the coated chicken pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through- about 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and scallions and serve with the chicken for dipping. (A dash of garlic salt may be yummy here too, although the original recipe does not include it.).