Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hot wings with a cracker. Soooo simple to make. If you like wings & blue cheese, you will love this dip. I like to layer it, but you can just mix it all together and dip your favorite cracker right in. My grandson says,"you know how I know you love me mom mom? It's the kickin' buffalo dip you make just for me" Hope you enjoy.
- Mix cream cheese & 1/2 of blue cheese dressing together.
- Spread on the bottom of oven proof dish.
- Toss chicken in wing sauce & place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Add hot sauce to taste. Sliced scallions to taste.
- Pour remaining blue cheese dressing on top.
- Top with Shredded cheese.
- Place in 400 oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly & golden. (microwave will work but not if layering).
- Munch away. You are going to want to double this.If you like hot, use jalapenos or more hot sauce. I didn't care for the hot wing sauce. **Do not cheap out on the blue cheese. Cheap blue cheese is sour tasting.**.