Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hot wings with a cracker. Soooo simple to make. If you like wings & blue cheese, you will love this dip. I like to layer it, but you can just mix it all together and dip your favorite cracker right in. My grandson says,"you know how I know you love me mom mom? It's the kickin' buffalo dip you make just for me" Hope you enjoy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 6 ounces blue cheese dressing (good quality)
- 6 ounces cooked chicken (cut up)
- 6 ounces buffalo wing sauce (mild)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- scallion (optional)
- Mix cream cheese & 1/2 of blue cheese dressing together.
- Spread on the bottom of oven proof dish.
- Toss chicken in wing sauce & place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Add hot sauce to taste. Sliced scallions to taste.
- Pour remaining blue cheese dressing on top.
- Top with Shredded cheese.
- Place in 400 oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly & golden. (microwave will work but not if layering).
- Munch away. You are going to want to double this.If you like hot, use jalapenos or more hot sauce. I didn't care for the hot wing sauce. **Do not cheap out on the blue cheese. Cheap blue cheese is sour tasting.**.
Here was my dilemma tonight. I wanted chicken wings! No problem, right? Unfortunately, I am on a diet. So I made this with no fat or low fat versions of the ingredients and vegetarian chicken. Although it didn't look pretty (which I am sure is due to the low fat ingredients that tend to separate more than melt) it did the trick. It was still very good, and my craving is satisfied. Thanks so much for settling my angry stomach!
Awesome & easy :) I would use a wider dish, instead of a deeper dish next time. Very tasty, we can't wait to make again. Thank you for posting!
I have made this many times, beware it is addictive! I use the Hooter's wing sauce and have found it is the best. I also double the cream cheese and use the Tyson's canned chicken breast. Comes together fast!