Hot wings with a cracker. Soooo simple to make. If you like wings & blue cheese, you will love this dip. I like to layer it, but you can just mix it all together and dip your favorite cracker right in. My grandson says,"you know how I know you love me mom mom? It's the kickin' buffalo dip you make just for me" Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese & 1/2 of blue cheese dressing together.
- 2Spread on the bottom of oven proof dish.
- 3Toss chicken in wing sauce & place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 4Add hot sauce to taste. Sliced scallions to taste.
- 5Pour remaining blue cheese dressing on top.
- 6Top with Shredded cheese.
- 7Place in 400 oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly & golden. (microwave will work but not if layering).
- 8Munch away. You are going to want to double this.If you like hot, use jalapenos or more hot sauce. I didn't care for the hot wing sauce. **Do not cheap out on the blue cheese. Cheap blue cheese is sour tasting.**.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kickin' Buffalo Dip
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.6
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 929.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce