Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
I love this recipe, has a nice salty tanginess.
Make and share this Kickin' Barbecued Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic salt, oregano and paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and cover it.
- place pieces of chicken in a sealable glad bag or bowl to marinate inches.
- Marinate overnight, turning over occasionally.
- Place on grill above hot coals.
- Cook until tender, occasionally turning and brushing with marinade.
- Allow 45-75 minutes total cooking time, depending on size of chicken and distance from the coals.