- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 broiler-fryer chickens, cut up into pieces (or your favorite pieces, like thighs, in value packs)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic salt, oregano and paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and cover it.
- place pieces of chicken in a sealable glad bag or bowl to marinate inches.
- Marinate overnight, turning over occasionally.
- Place on grill above hot coals.
- Cook until tender, occasionally turning and brushing with marinade.
- Allow 45-75 minutes total cooking time, depending on size of chicken and distance from the coals.