1/1 Photo of Kickin' Barbecued Chicken
24 hrs 45 mins
Kana Kahuna's Note:
I love this recipe, has a nice salty tanginess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic salt, oregano and paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2Pour marinade over the chicken and cover it.
- 3place pieces of chicken in a sealable glad bag or bowl to marinate inches.
- 4Marinate overnight, turning over occasionally.
- 5Place on grill above hot coals.
- 6Cook until tender, occasionally turning and brushing with marinade.
- 7Allow 45-75 minutes total cooking time, depending on size of chicken and distance from the coals.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kickin' Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1241.7
- Calories from Fat 868
- Total Fat 96.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 345.0 mg
- Sodium 1196.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 86.0 g