Recipe by 2SpiceItUp
This came out of the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I make it all the time because it's simple and quick and my kids eat it well. Not to mention that the tomatoes in it give in enough flavor for adults too. Great go-to pantry meal served with a salad. Yield is approximate.
- 2 links smoked sausage, sliced crosswise
- 1 (12 ounce) boxvelveeta macaroni shells and cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in skillet.
- Add water, tomatoes and pasta and cook until pasta is almost tender. Add broccoli and cheese sauce packet from box.
- Simmer until pasta is done and sauce has thickened. If you like your broccoli softer just add it with the tomatoes and pasta.