Recipe by Kit Redmond
I adapted this recipe from a friend of mine to make a kicked up version.
Top Review by FCR Gal
Made this recipe for snacks for Thanksgiving and it was great! Thought it was a little dry after it had chilled overnight so I added a little more mayo. Everyone enjoyed the homemade taste. Thanks for a great recipe! Will definitely make this again!
- 1 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, broken into pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 1 chipotle chile, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Break up cream cheese in to small pieces. Drain the pimentos and chop.
- Chop the chipolte pepper.
- Put all these ingredients and add 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise to a food processor and process until mixture is smooth and of consistent texture.
- Add additional 1/4 cup of mayonnaise if necessary.
- Remove from processor and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.