- 1 lb salted mixed nuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F Whisk together the egg white, water and sriracha. Toss the nuts with the egg wash until evenly coated.
- In another bowl, mix together granulated sugar, brown sugar and rosemary. Pour over the nuts and stir until a thick, uniform syrup forms in the bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper and spread the gooey nuts into a thin layer. Bake until golden and fragrant, about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.