1/1 Photo of Kicked up Marinated & Grilled Pork Chops
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
A little heat, a little garlic, a little herb flavor all combined in a marinade for bone-in, thick pork chops for the grill. Wonderful! Serve with baked sweet potatoes, spinach salad, and hot corn bread. What could be better? *Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process all except pork chops in food processor to create a paste.
- 2Put chops in a glass or plastic container.
- 3Slather paste all over the chops.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 5Remove chops from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature while preheating grill.
- 6Grill and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked up Marinated & Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.8
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: