Recipe by Trinkets
A little heat, a little garlic, a little herb flavor all combined in a marinade for bone-in, thick pork chops for the grill. Wonderful! Serve with baked sweet potatoes, spinach salad, and hot corn bread. What could be better? *Prep time includes marinating time.
- 4 pork loin chops, bone-in, 1-1 . 5-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all except pork chops in food processor to create a paste.
- Put chops in a glass or plastic container.
- Slather paste all over the chops.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Remove chops from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature while preheating grill.
- Grill and enjoy!