Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine for kicking up kaiser rolls for sandwiches. Just give a good sandwich a little something extra.
- 6 kaiser rolls, split sandwich style
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush the tops of the kaiser rolls with the egg and place on baking sheet.
- Mix the caraway seeds and salt and sprinkle generously on the rolls.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve you favorite roast beef, loose meat, etc. on these -- great for all deli type sandwiches.