Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to step up your next hot wing tray, its zesty and flavorful, just a little kick, but the cool ranch still comes through for a great accompaniment to your Hot Wings
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons green chilies (I use chopped canned chilies)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons jalapenos (I use the ones that go on top of nachos)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Put everything into a blender or food processor, blend till smooth. Chill until ready to serve. Note- It gets better if you make it the day prior and let the flavors come together.
- Serve with your Hot Wings and celery -- .