Here is a quick spiced up chicken salad mix. I fix this when I need something fast but still want something yummy.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts (Drain liquids)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced (I only use half of the yolks to cut down on cholesterol)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole jalapeno, finely chopped
- 3 slices of cooked chopped bacon (I use the pre-cooked bacon, and just crisp in the microwave for 30-40 seconds right before you add i)
- salt and pepper
- While the eggs are boiling, drain cans of chicken and seperate chicken pieces in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, onions, relish, jalapeno, and seasonings.
- Add diced eggs and warm bacon.
- Mix well and serve on warm toasted bread (whatever your favorite kind is).
- Salad mix canned be topped with lettuce leaves for added crunch and flavor.