1/1 Photo of Kicked Up Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Here is a quick spiced up chicken salad mix. I fix this when I need something fast but still want something yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts (Drain liquids)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced (I only use half of the yolks to cut down on cholesterol)
- 1 -1 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole jalapeno, finely chopped
- 3 slices of cooked chopped bacon (I use the pre-cooked bacon, and just crisp in the microwave for 30-40 seconds right before you add i)
- salt and pepper
- 1While the eggs are boiling, drain cans of chicken and seperate chicken pieces in a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2Add mayo, onions, relish, jalapeno, and seasonings.
- 3Add diced eggs and warm bacon.
- 4Mix well and serve on warm toasted bread (whatever your favorite kind is).
- 5Salad mix canned be topped with lettuce leaves for added crunch and flavor.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked Up Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.8
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 329.5 mg
- Sodium 752.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: