1/2 Photos of Kicked-Up Beef Cubes for the Crock Pot
7 hrs 10 mins
Boca Pat's Note:
This came together one day when I was looking for something a little different to do with some beef cubes. It's so easy to prepare and it's really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into small cubes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence (Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1Add all the ingredients (except sour cream) to the crock pot and stir.
- 2Cover crock pot and cook 7-8 hours on low.
- 3Add sour cream (if using) about 15 minutes before you're ready to serve.
- 4Stir the sour cream into the meat mixture well.
- 5Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked-Up Beef Cubes for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 1194.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
Emeril's Original Essence