Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best BBQ sauce I have every eaten. No kidding! Slightly sweet with some HEAT. Perfect for pulled pork. I actually came up with this recipe after overcooking a pork roast. I wanted an amazing sauce to cover up the fact the meat was dry and stringy. Did the trick. :)
- 236.59 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 158.51 ml brown sugar, packed
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 9.85 ml cayenne (to taste)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml yellow mustard
- 14.79 ml maple syrup
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over meat of choice and bake.