1/7 Photos of Kicked up Baked Sweet Potatoes
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
They serve these at a local restaurant here in TX. This is NOT a casserole! These guys are dressed for dinner in their best jackets! The WHOLE potato, baked and split like a white baked potato. You just gotta try these to believe how simple and delish they really are! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash sweet potatoes and prick with a fork.
- 2Microwave potatoes for about 5-7 minutes or until soft OR bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour or until soft.
- 3Mix spices together and set aside.
- 4Make a slit in the potato just as you would for a regular baked potato.
- 5Insert 1 tsp butter into each and sprinkle with the spice mix.
- 6Fluff meat of sweet potato to mix in butter and spices.
- 7Feel free to adjust the amount of spices and butter to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kicked up Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 253.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g