Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
My tribute to Emeril Lagasse. This is a good biscuit to serve with chili or whatever you want.
- 3 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (drained)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking mix and taco seasoning in large bowl.
- Add chilies, cheese, and milk; stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop by 2 tablepoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown.