Recipe by Silver B
Beef, cheese, noodles, spinach, onions. It's good.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
I played around with the ingredients abit to suite our tastes & it worked wonderfully. I increased the beef & added chopped green pepper & jalapeno to add more flavour. I used fresh spinach (& kale) for the frozen. Enjoyed the french fried onions on top which made it even more tasty. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces French's French fried onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, diced onions, garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Cook noodles.
- Add drained noodles, browned ground beef and all 3 cheeses in a large pot or mixing bowl, adding in small amounts of frozen spinach as you mix, and use basil and parsley to taste. Mix until noodles are well-coated.
- Put the casserole in a microwave-safe (Can use the stove, too, but it takes longer) bowl and sprinkle the french fried onions on top. Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes (can be baked for about 30-40 min at 350 as well).
- Let stand for about 5 minutes to cool, then serve.