Recipe by Chef Christine
This recipe came from the need to sink my teeth into some pork and some leftover ginger I wanted to use up. It's like other Chinese recipes but leaves out the sweetness. Complete with a bowl of rice and chopsticks!
- 6 pork loin chops with bone
- 1 1⁄2 inches piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- in blender combine ginger, soy sauce, and oil. Blend until sauce is even.
- pour over chops and turn them until evenly coated with sauce.
- Bake in oven for 10 mins, turn and bake for another five.
- shut off oven and leave chops in for an additional five minutes.
- cut open one to see that they are done and serve!