Recipe by JanuaryBride
Recipe torn out of a magazine. . .perhaps Rachael Ray March edition??? Sounds great for any time of year to me!
Top Review by Rita~
I just so loved this! JanuaryBride you did good! I fresh picked kale beets and radishes from the garden. OK, my radishes were the ones I thinned from the rest. But they were delicate and tender. Beets just enough for me, because DH won`t eat them. I did use sunflower seeds in place of the pumpkin seeds. My first photo is what I was going to eat, but when I opened my fridge out fell a pomegranate that burst open so of course I went and placed some on the salad to a very tasty delight. So good I ate half the salad! Thanks!
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 packed cups torn kale leaves
- 2 cups shredded beets
- 2 tablespoons salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, jam, mustard and vinegar. Whisk in the oil.
- Add kale and toss to dress.
- Sprinkle with the beets and seeds.
- Season with salt/pepper and toss one more time to distribute dressing.
- Top with radishes and set out on the table.