Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 2 mins
for photo tag
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 kg carrot
- 3 green capsicum
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 bunch celery & leaves
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 (450 g) cans crushed tomatoes
- herbs (to season)
- spices, to season
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, to serve
- Chop vegies into small pieces. Place in pot with water, stock, canned tomatoes and spices.
- Boil two minutes. Reduce heat and simmer one hour, or until tender. Add more water if needed.
- Serve soup with parsley.
- You can add any vegies you like. Try broccoli, brussels sprouts, asparagus, onion and leafy greens.