3 hrs 20 mins
M.W. Martin's Note:
This is a fantastic chili you can serve to your meat-lovin' friends and I GUARANTEE they'll never know it's not chock-full of beef! Great for a summer cookout or lunch anytime. Serve hot with cheese, extra onions and cornbread... Can be preped in a crockpot too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (30 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (30 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) can crushed & seeded tomatoes
- 2 cups good quality beer
- 2 green chili peppers or 2 red chili peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium white onion
- 36 ounces vegetarian ground beef
- 3 tablespoons red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh black pepper
- 30 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1Place all canned goods in large saucepan on medium heat.
- 2Crumble veggie beef into mix and add each additional ingredient, one at a time, stirring in to incorporate.
- 3Bring to a full simmer on medium heat and stir in corn starch to thicken.
- 4Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 2-3 hours OR crock-pot it overnight.
- 5Tastes better the longer you cook it!
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kick%ss Veggie Chili
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1648.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 27.1 g