Recipe by AtHomeCreative
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Grilled Chicken taken to a new level of awesomeness!
- 1 lb chicken thigh
- 1 lb chicken leg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Mayo, A1 Sauce, Prepared mustard and seasoned salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, make sure the chicken is covered in the sauce.
- Place marinated chicken in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Heat grill to 325.
- Place your chicken thighs on the grill.
- Close the grill.
- For optimal grilling make sure not to open the grill to much.
- After 20 minutes flip the chicken let it cook for a additional 20.
- minutes again only checking on it sparingly.
- If you need to check a piece to make sure it is fully cooked on the inside as eating a grilled raw inches.
- middle chicken will make you sick. And always make sure that the piece of chicken that is checked was.
- a piece from the outer edges not the middle as the grill heat (in some cases) likes to neglect the.
- food from the outer edges.
- Enjoy with a fresh Spinach, tomato and avocado salad!