4 hrs 10 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
This can be served sliced or shredded. It is moist, flavorable and virtually watch free and laborless. This will fill (3) 12 inch hoagie buns, then add cheese and other condiments if desired. Nine sandwiches if buns cut in thirds. This recipe can be doubled easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 turkey thighs
- 1 1/2 cups citrus vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup lime garlic salsa
- 3 -6 hot whole banana peppers
- 1Place turkey thighs in the crock pot.
- 2Add the Citrus Splash over the top of the thighs, lift them up so the marinate get under the thighs.
- 3Turn the heat to high.
- 4Cook for 2 hours, raise lid, turn the thighs over.
- 5Add the salsa on top of the thighs only.
- 6Place the banana peppers on top of the thighs.
- 7Cook another 2 hours.
- 8Lift thighs out and slice or shred.
- 9Chop banana peppers with seeds left.
- 10I also brush the buns with salad dressing before adding the meat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kick It up a Notch Crock Pot Turkey Thighs With Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
citrus vinaigrette dressing
lime garlic salsa