Recipe by appear
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This dish is a snap to prepare and tastes so good! The recipe came to mind when I got tired of dragging out pots, pans and mixing bowls to make a simple casserole. We had all the ingredents in the house and I thought I'd just layer them in the pan and bake. Boy, did it work!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa (more spice, more kick!)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded Mexican blend cheese