Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My omnivorous friends and family love this one.
- 1 package Mori-Nu extra firm lite tofu
- 8 ounces soy cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice or 1⁄2 cup reg lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grate lime rind
- 1 package mori-nu mates vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package mori-nu mates lemon pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (I make my own.)
- Drain excess water from tofu.
- Blend tofu with lime juice in food processor or blender until completely creamy and smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; re-blend til smooth.
- Pour into pie shell and chill 2-3 hours.
- If I could just find some good vegan"whipped cream" that would make it total heaven.
I substituted another pudding for the one suggested, and it didn't set right. We had to keep it frozen in order to keep it solid, but that turned out to be just as good! Other than that, it was excellent! Next time I make it, I'll try to find the right pudding :) A good vegan whip cream: skim the creamy stuff off the top of a can of coconut milk, and whip with vanilla and powdered sugar.
I was looking for a low fat recipe. I had to substitute (guess) for brand name items. Hubbie likes it sweet, so I added 2T fructose. I topped it with meringue. Excellent taste and looks. Firmed up well.