Prep 2 hrs
Cook 22 hrs
This totally YUMMY, ADULT PARTY PUNCH, will kick your ass! The more fruit you add, the better! This is a very strong drink people! Please be responsible and dont partake if you are planning to drive. This recipe makes about 25 gallons.
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles gin
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles rum
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles vodka
- 6 gallons orange juice, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons lemonade, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons apple cider, apple juice can be used in place of the cider, frozen concentrate OK
- 288 ounces beer, 1 case-Cheap brands are fine
- 5 lbs apples, core and cut into cubes
- 5 lbs oranges, remove seeds and cut slices in half
- 5 lbs grapes, slice and remove seeds
- 1 large watermelon, remove seeds and cut into cubes
- 3 quarts strawberries, remove greens and cut into slices
- 3 quarts cherries, sliced and pitted
- 15 -20 lbs ice
- The first thing you need is 1 NEW 30 gallon TRASH CAN or plastic container.
- 24 hours before the party, clean and chop all the fruit and put it into the 30 gallon trash can/tote. You can put in as much fruit as you can handle chopping, the fruit is the best part!
- Add all the ALCOHOL to the fruit.
- Refrigerate over night.
- About an hour and half before the party, add all the juices (and water, if you're using concentrate) to the fruit and alcohol.
- Add the beer to the fruit, alcohol, and juice.
- Stir Well.
- Just before the party starts add the ice.
- ENJOY, but WATCH OUT for the apples, they were little sponges last night!
- If you happen to have left overs, I have found that putting the liquid only back into the original liquor bottles and freezing it works well!
Yup definately KICK ASS!!! I made it for my birthday party/fall ball and wow did we have a blast and the fruit is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Everyone wants the recipe and i will definately make it again and again!!
I have to say that my family and friends are addicted to the punch...I made it for my birthday and they have been calling, texting and emailing me since then to make some more....I have to run out in the morning to make it in time for the holiday....