This totally YUMMY, ADULT PARTY PUNCH, will kick your ass! The more fruit you add, the better! This is a very strong drink people! Please be responsible and dont partake if you are planning to drive. This recipe makes about 25 gallons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles gin
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles rum
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles vodka
- 6 gallons orange juice, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons lemonade, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons apple cider, apple juice can be used in place of the cider, frozen concentrate OK
- 288 ounces beer, 1 case-Cheap brands are fine
- 5 lbs apples, core and cut into cubes
- 5 lbs oranges, remove seeds and cut slices in half
- 5 lbs grapes, slice and remove seeds
- 1 large watermelon, remove seeds and cut into cubes
- 3 quarts strawberries, remove greens and cut into slices
- 3 quarts cherries, sliced and pitted
- 15 -20 lbs ice
- 1The first thing you need is 1 NEW 30 gallon TRASH CAN or plastic container.
- 224 hours before the party, clean and chop all the fruit and put it into the 30 gallon trash can/tote. You can put in as much fruit as you can handle chopping, the fruit is the best part!
- 3Add all the ALCOHOL to the fruit.
- 4Refrigerate over night.
- 5About an hour and half before the party, add all the juices (and water, if you're using concentrate) to the fruit and alcohol.
- 6Add the beer to the fruit, alcohol, and juice.
- 7Stir Well.
- 8Just before the party starts add the ice.
- 9ENJOY, but WATCH OUT for the apples, they were little sponges last night!
- 10If you happen to have left overs, I have found that putting the liquid only back into the original liquor bottles and freezing it works well!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kick Ass Wopatui - Party Punch
Serving Size: 1 (107083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2215.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 236.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g