This totally YUMMY, ADULT PARTY PUNCH, will kick your ass! The more fruit you add, the better! This is a very strong drink people! Please be responsible and dont partake if you are planning to drive. This recipe makes about 25 gallons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles gin
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles rum
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles vodka
- 6 gallons orange juice, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons lemonade, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons apple cider, apple juice can be used in place of the cider, frozen concentrate OK
- 288 ounces beer, 1 case-Cheap brands are fine
- 5 lbs apples, core and cut into cubes
- 5 lbs oranges, remove seeds and cut slices in half
- 5 lbs grapes, slice and remove seeds
- 1 large watermelon, remove seeds and cut into cubes
- 3 quarts strawberries, remove greens and cut into slices
- 3 quarts cherries, sliced and pitted
- 15 -20 lbs ice
- 1The first thing you need is 1 NEW 30 gallon TRASH CAN or plastic container.
- 224 hours before the party, clean and chop all the fruit and put it into the 30 gallon trash can/tote. You can put in as much fruit as you can handle chopping, the fruit is the best part!
- 3Add all the ALCOHOL to the fruit.
- 4Refrigerate over night.
- 5About an hour and half before the party, add all the juices (and water, if you're using concentrate) to the fruit and alcohol.
- 6Add the beer to the fruit, alcohol, and juice.
- 7Stir Well.
- 8Just before the party starts add the ice.
- 9ENJOY, but WATCH OUT for the apples, they were little sponges last night!
- 10If you happen to have left overs, I have found that putting the liquid only back into the original liquor bottles and freezing it works well!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kick Ass Wopatui - Party Punch
Serving Size: 1 (107083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2215.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 236.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g