Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This totally YUMMY, ADULT PARTY PUNCH, will kick your ass! The more fruit you add, the better! This is a very strong drink people! Please be responsible and dont partake if you are planning to drive. This recipe makes about 25 gallons.
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles gin
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles rum
- 2 (1 3/4 liter) bottles vodka
- 6 gallons orange juice, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons lemonade, frozen concentrate OK
- 6 gallons apple cider, apple juice can be used in place of the cider, frozen concentrate OK
- 288 ounces beer, 1 case-Cheap brands are fine
- 5 lbs apples, core and cut into cubes
- 5 lbs oranges, remove seeds and cut slices in half
- 5 lbs grapes, slice and remove seeds
- 1 large watermelon, remove seeds and cut into cubes
- 3 quarts strawberries, remove greens and cut into slices
- 3 quarts cherries, sliced and pitted
- 15 -20 lbs ice
- The first thing you need is 1 NEW 30 gallon TRASH CAN or plastic container.
- 24 hours before the party, clean and chop all the fruit and put it into the 30 gallon trash can/tote. You can put in as much fruit as you can handle chopping, the fruit is the best part!
- Add all the ALCOHOL to the fruit.
- Refrigerate over night.
- About an hour and half before the party, add all the juices (and water, if you're using concentrate) to the fruit and alcohol.
- Add the beer to the fruit, alcohol, and juice.
- Stir Well.
- Just before the party starts add the ice.
- ENJOY, but WATCH OUT for the apples, they were little sponges last night!
- If you happen to have left overs, I have found that putting the liquid only back into the original liquor bottles and freezing it works well!