Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cocktail will rock your world or your money back. You will use the limeade can as your measuring tool. Recipe courtesy of my GF KT, she treated the 5 of us to this delightful drinkie-poo on our all girls weekend in Kiawha. Serving size is based on 2 drinks per person and depends on how much ice you use and the size of the glasses used. Just be sure you buy enough for 2 pitchers full cuz these go down nice & easy. Cheers & Ribbit!.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, do NOT dilute
- 1 (12 ounce) can raspberry vodka, make it a good one
- 1 liter club soda, to fill the pitcher
- In a pitcher, add the undiluted limeade concentrate.
- Add one full 12 ounce can of raspberry flavored vodka
- Add club soda to fill the pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice.