1/1 Photo of Khumbi Aur Besan Kibhaji
Tea Jenny's Note:
My family love Indian, food this is one that I have made for years and I just love it on it's own with nan bread, or you can use this as a side dish or with rice. It's very versatile, you can make it thick or thin depending on your taste, we like it very hot but for this recipe I have only used 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder but you can use a bit more if you like. This serves 4 as a side dish but if it is served as a dish on it's own I would say that it serves 2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash mushrooms and cut them in quarters.
- 2Heat the oil on a medium heatand add the garlic.
- 3Allow the garlic to turn slightly brown and add the mushrooms.
- 4Stir and and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the salt, chilli and coriander stir and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- 7Sprinkle the flour over the mushroom mixture, stir and mix immediately.
- 8cook for a few seconds then add water mix well till you have a nice sauce.
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Khumbi Aur Besan Kibhaji
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: