Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Khoresht Ghaarch recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and thinly slice onions. Fry in oil until slightly golden.
- Wash chicken pieces and fry in onions until color changes.
- Add a glass of hot water, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Wash mushrooms and cut into small pieces. Fry in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Pour flour on and mix well. Fry a bit longer, then add to chicken.
- Add in saffron and lime juice, and cook over low heat for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with Kateh or Polow.