Recipe by Sana
I made this for the first time today and it turned out great. I have just estimated the measurements. If this sounds too spicy to you, please decrease the amount of spices
- 3 cups ground meat
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger.
- Once softened, add the seasonings.
- Saute for about 3 minutes and add the peas and tomatoes.
- Add the ground meat and cook.
- Add water to get the consistency you want.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook till done and add the cilantro and mix it.
- Serve with bread or rice.