Recipe by daan
Iranian Caviar is the finest and most expensive in the world. Khaviar has been a part of Persian cuisine for thousands of years. This is an excellent party or special occasion platter.
- 200 g fine persian black caviar
- salted cracker
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 50 g fresh parsley
- butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Iranian caviar from the Caspian sea is the best available.
- Peel and chop onion very finely.
- Wash and chop parsley very finely.
- Add caviar to onion and parsley and mix well.
- If using unsalted crackers, a bit of salt can be added to the mix.
- If desired, place a bit of butter on each cracker, and serve with the mix.