- 4 small honeydew melon (Kharbooja) or 2 large honeydew melon (Kharbooja)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice (Santra Ka Raas)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (Nimbu Ka Raas)
Directions See How It's Made
- If using small melons, slice off the top of each as a lid, if using large melons, cut them into half.
- Cut the edges into zigzag pattern.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom so that the melon stands upright without tipping (take care not to cut through the shell).
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Scoop out the flesh and process in a blender, along with the remaining ingredients, until smooth.
- Chill well and serve in the shells, if desired, with reversed lids and a straw.