Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Indian fruit punch
- 4 small honeydew melon (Kharbooja) or 2 large honeydew melon (Kharbooja)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice (Santra Ka Raas)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (Nimbu Ka Raas)
- If using small melons, slice off the top of each as a lid, if using large melons, cut them into half.
- Cut the edges into zigzag pattern.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom so that the melon stands upright without tipping (take care not to cut through the shell).
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Scoop out the flesh and process in a blender, along with the remaining ingredients, until smooth.
- Chill well and serve in the shells, if desired, with reversed lids and a straw.
Nice refreshing drink! My melon was cut up and prepackaged so there was no shell to serve it in ;) Great bright flavors with the lemon and orange. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
Nice and refreshing drink/punch!! I made this in a scaled back version of 1/4 of the recipe, using 1/2 of a very large honeydew melon. I loved the flavors sweet melon & OJ and then the tart from the lemon and also how pretty it looked in the melon. Next time I might add some crushed ice for an icy cold punch. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT8.