Khanom Puto (A Steamed Sweet Savory Coconut Muffin)
- MUFFINS: Mix together the 1 1/3 cup of flour, dessicated coconut, baking powder, egg, sugar and coconut milk to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter to half fill the mini silicone muffin cups.
- Steam the muffins for 5 minutes,.
- TOPPING: Mix together the 1/2 cup coconut CREAM, glutinous rice flour, corn flour, sugar, salt to make the coconut cream topping.
- Take the Muffins at 5 minutes and smear evenly with a small teaspoonful of coconut cream topping mixture, and then sprinkle with dried anchovies dust, corn kernels and garlic chives, then return to steamer for additional 3 minutes.
- Lift from steamer, release gently from silicone molds and serve.