Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
Authentic Hawaiian food, I had this a lot when I was little. You can cook it on the b.b.q if you prefer. *All cooking times are approximate*
- ave butcher cut meat into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces.
- Butterfly ribs by cutting parallel to bone to within 1/4 inch of opposite side; open to lay flat.
- Score meat on both sides.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Marinate meat in sauce for 4 hours.
- Broil 3 inces from unit in electric oven for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Makes 6 servings.