Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 kg dates, deseeded
- 250 g mixed nuts (badam, cashew, pistachios)
- 1⁄2 cup dessicated coconut
- Break up khajur coarsely.
- Add milkmaid and dryfruit all in a heavy, non-stick pan.
- Cook on slow flame, stirring continuously.
- Do not allow to stick to bottom.
- It takes a while to cook Stir gently till a soft lump forms.
- Spread some of the coconut on a butter paper sheet.
- Grease hands and take a chunk of the mixture and roll into a thick roll, on the sheet, all the coconut to cover it.
- Chill the rolls in the fridge.
- Cut into slices or set in a tray and cut into squares.