Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr
The Colonel also had a Roasted chicken that was mighty tasty. The chicken was marinated also and then baked with his famous seasonings. The baking process was long it takes 4 hours to bake it. It is baked at 225 for 2 hours till the internal temp was at 175. But for you at home I have updated this to be baked at a higher temperature and be prepared in less time.
- Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
- Marinade the chicken in the mixture for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and allow to dry.
- Sprinkle the chicken lightly with seasoning.
- Place on baking pan and bake at 325F for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs till chicken is done.
- Allow to sit for 1 to 2 minutes then serve.
This sounds great but what do you marinate the chicken in??? Don't leave me in the dark!
This was pretty good. I used it for seasoning on boneless, skinless chicken breast. Sprinkled it on, Baked them in glass dish with drizzled olive oil. Didn't taste like kfc, probably because I used skinless chicken. But, very good.