Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got this from Facebook: I am pretty sure someone has discovered the KFC secret recipe! It is DEAD ON plus it's also baked not fried and there isn't any skin! So you get to enjoy the taste of the seasoning with every bite. This is super easy and you are TOTALLY going to love it!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Season-All salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter
- boneless skinless chicken breast, strips
- Soak thawed chicken strips in a bowl of milk for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc or large bowl.
- Melt butter and spread in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Shake excess milk off chicken and completely coat with seasoning mix by either shaking in the Ziploc bag or dredging in bowl.
- Place on pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes or until cooked through.