1 hr 25 mins
Marc R.'s Note:
Got this from Facebook: I am pretty sure someone has discovered the KFC secret recipe! It is DEAD ON plus it's also baked not fried and there isn't any skin! So you get to enjoy the taste of the seasoning with every bite. This is super easy and you are TOTALLY going to love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak thawed chicken strips in a bowl of milk for 20-30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Mix dry ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc or large bowl.
- 4Melt butter and spread in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 5Shake excess milk off chicken and completely coat with seasoning mix by either shaking in the Ziploc bag or dredging in bowl.
- 6Place on pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- 7Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for KFC Style Baked Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 393.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: